1/3 Photos of Improved Olive Garden Alfredo Pasta by Todd Wilbur
- Momma Loon's Note:
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. This is an updated version of the "Olive Garden" Alfredo Pasta recipe. This recipe includes more grated Parmesan cheese and fresh garlic instead of garlic powder. You'll find this sauce thickens easier and has an improved Olive Garden taste. Just be sure not to crank the heat up too high when simmering the sauce or it could break, resulted in a not-so-creamy, curdled Alfredo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
- 2Add the garlic, cream, pepper and salt, and bring mixture to a simmer.
- 3Turn the heat down if the mixture reaches a rapid boil or it could boil over.
- 4You just want a simmer.
- 5Add the cheese, and continue to simmer sauce for 8 minutes or until thick.
- 6While sauce cooks, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a boil and add the pasta.
- 7Cook pasta for about 12 minutes or until done, then drain it.
- 8Spoon pasta onto serving plates with Alfredo sauce poured over the top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Improved Olive Garden Alfredo Pasta by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 924.6
- Calories from Fat 653
- Total Fat 72.6 g
- Saturated Fat 44.4 g
- Cholesterol 299.5 mg
- Sodium 500.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 17.5 g