Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This dip is so tasty, and it is prepared in the microwave!
Make and share this Impressive Caramel Apple Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- apple, slices
- Place caramels in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute.
- Add marshmallows and microwave for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted, stirring occassionally.
- Whisk in butter and cream until combined.
- Serve with apple slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers.