Recipe by MrsMM
I threw this together for dinner because I couldn't find any appealing shrimp recipes. I served it over packaged Roasted Garlic Herb flavored couscous, and both DH and I thought it went perfect with that. Be flexible with this- you'll love it.
Top Review by mkrihel
I made this dish last night for dinner. I added sweet sausage to it also and isn't of the couscous I used pasta. We loved this. My son ate a lot of it and my husband went back for 3rds. I also added some peas to it to get in a veggie. I did this last. Thank you so much for the recipe.
- 1 lb raw shrimp or 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 3⁄4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 green onion, sliced small
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 red chili peppers, chopped or 1 red chili pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in medium-large skillet.
- Add garlic, onion and chili.
- Saute for less than a minute.
- Add shrimp, seasonings.
- Cut up butter and dot it throughout the skillet.
- Add grape tomatoes, stirring to evenly distribute.
- Cook, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes. Or, until raw shrimp turns pink.
- Serve hot over couscous, or your grain of choice.