Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from one of our favorite restaurants in Savannah, GA. Yummy and rich.
Make and share this Imposter Tiramisu recipe from Food.com.
- Soak the crumbled macaroons in the liquor.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg yolks.
- Add melted chocolate, vanilla, nuts and soaked macaroons.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks; fold into chocolate mixture.
- Grease a springform pan and line with single ladyfingers.
- Chill overnight.
- Remove from pan and decorate with the heavy cream whipped with the 3T sugar.