Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This comes from one of our favorite restaurants in Savannah, GA. Yummy and rich.
Make and share this Imposter Tiramisu recipe from Food.com.
- Soak the crumbled macaroons in the liquor.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg yolks.
- Add melted chocolate, vanilla, nuts and soaked macaroons.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks; fold into chocolate mixture.
- Grease a springform pan and line with single ladyfingers.
- Chill overnight.
- Remove from pan and decorate with the heavy cream whipped with the 3T sugar.