1/3 Photos of Impossibly Moist Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
I have made life long friends by sharing this banana bread my Mom gave me a few years back. So moist and so pretty! If you know how to measure, you seriously can't mess this recipe up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 3Pour batter into one greased loaf pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, until a knife comes out of the center clean.
- 5Let the banana bread cool then cut into slices as needed.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Moist Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.0
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g