1/3 Photos of Impossibly Moist Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
I have made life long friends by sharing this banana bread my Mom gave me a few years back. So moist and so pretty! If you know how to measure, you seriously can't mess this recipe up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 3Pour batter into one greased loaf pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, until a knife comes out of the center clean.
- 5Let the banana bread cool then cut into slices as needed.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Moist Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.0
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g