Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
What a perfect thing to do with Thanksgiving leftovers! Note, though, that cooked chicken may be substituted for the turkey so that you can enjoy this meal any time of the year. Recipe comes from Betty Crocker.
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or 2 cups chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup leftover prepared stuffing
- 4 medium green onions, thinly sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked green peas
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- turkey gravy, heated, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Spread turkey in pie plate; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Separate stuffing into small pieces; arrange on turkey. top with onions and peas.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs in medium bowl with wire whisk or fork until blended. Carefully pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with gravy,, if desired.