Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Bisquick in the blender cheesecake with bits of crunchy chocolate-covered toffee. For complete decadence, pour on the caramel topping.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, coarsely chopped (Heath Bars or Skor Bars)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F Spray bottom only of 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In blender, place milk, vanilla, eggs, brown sugar and Bisquick mix. Cover; blend on high speed 15 seconds.
- Add cream cheese. Cover; blend 2 minutes. Pour into pie plate.
- Sprinkle candy over top; swirl gently with table knife to evenly distribute candy.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until about 2 inches of edge of pie is set and center is still soft and wiggles slightly.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve with caramel topping. Store in refrigerator.
We really enjoyed this! I had never used Bisquick in a cheesecake before, but it was all good! Loved the toffee bar, I used Heath Bars and a bit of Almond Roca too. Thanks for posting!