Prep 10 mins
Cook 47 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) package bulk pork sausage
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400Â°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage, bell pepper and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Mix sausage mixture, potatoes and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Spread in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.