This makes an easy breakfast or light supper entree. Adapted from a Bisquick recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender; remove skillet from heat.
- 4Stir in tomato, chiles, olives, 1 cup cheese, cumin, and salt and pepper.
- 5Spread mixture evenly into pie plate.
- 6In a bowl, add the Bisquick, milk, and eggs; stir until well blended.
- 7Pour batter over vegetable mixture.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with remainder of cheese and bake 3-5 more minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Quesadilla Pie
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 650.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 14.6 g