Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
No Way...WAY! The famous "no crust to roll out" Bisquick Impossible Pie turns Pumpkin for the holidays!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- whipped topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir all ingredients except whipped topping until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled.
- Serve with whipped topping.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
I followed your directions exactly. It is very good! It is also very fast to make. I have made 3 of them now and they just keep getting better. Pumpkin is one of hubbys favorite pies and this satifies him even without the traditional crust. Thanks for posting this!
A truly great recipe, especially if you love pumpkin pie! This was my first ever attempt at making a pumpkin pie and it was so easy. It turned out to be a major hit with co-workers and with family. Without a doubt, this recipe is now part of our family tradition. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all! :o)
This is one of my favorite recipes! I use soymilk in place of the evaporated milk and it still tastes great to me, although it doesn't taste like the traditional pie that I was use to. It's a really forgiving recipe and for fun I sometimes use chocolate soymilk instead, which brings the taste to a whole new level! I can't imagine not making this once or twice a week. Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe that I can't get enough of! I have found that it takes about 45-50 mins in the oven for me. Even when I think it might have gotten too crisp it still tastes great after being refrigerated overnight.