Recipe by Karen=^..^=
No Way...WAY! The famous "no crust to roll out" Bisquick Impossible Pie turns Pumpkin for the holidays!
Top Review by peppermintkitty
I followed your directions exactly. It is very good! It is also very fast to make. I have made 3 of them now and they just keep getting better. Pumpkin is one of hubbys favorite pies and this satifies him even without the traditional crust. Thanks for posting this!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- whipped topping, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir all ingredients except whipped topping until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled.
- Serve with whipped topping.
- Store covered in refrigerator.