Impossibly Easy Pumpkin-Pecan Pie
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir pumpkin, Bisquick mix, sugar, milk, butter, 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, the vanilla and eggs until blended. Stir in chopped pecans. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Stir whipped topping and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Garnish pie with topping and pecan halves. Store covered in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375ºF.