Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Betty Crocker & Bisquick...too easy not to try!
Make and share this Impossibly Easy Pumpkin-Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk (from 12-oz can)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 pecan halves, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir pumpkin, Bisquick mix, sugar, milk, butter, 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, the vanilla and eggs until blended. Stir in chopped pecans. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Stir whipped topping and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Garnish pie with topping and pecan halves. Store covered in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375ºF.
WOW! This sounds scrumptious! I'm going to try to modify it to meet more "Weight Watchery" standards (which I don't think should be too difficult!) Thanks for the recipe!!
Wow, Karen=^..^=, thank you so much for sharing this recipe. I’ve never made pumpkin pie before (it’s a very American thing, after all) but this was indeed an impossibly easy pie to make, and so wonderfully quick to make. It was scrumptious, so scrumptious in fact that – because I’m currently on the Healthy for the Holidays Challenge II – after sampling a piece, I left what was left of it after five of us had enjoyed a piece, at my parents’ place for them to enjoy! They loved it too, except that the 85 year old grumpikins, who is at his happiest when he is complaining, said he’d prefer it “without the nuts”. He still ate them, however! My mother and two friends who had dropped in and I all l-o-v-e-d the pecans! I had to improvise several ingredients because they just aren’t readily available here. I made the pie using Lali’s Bisquick Clone Bisquick Clone and home-cooked mashed pumpkin and the pumpkin pie spice mix on Zaar. For the topping, I whipped some low fat ricotta with the extra pumpkin pie spice. I also used a low fat evaporated milk, so maybe I could have eaten a second slice. I’m going to make this again for Christmas Day!