Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe looks delicious and so, so, so easy! I haven't tried it yet, but hope you like it!
Make and share this Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick or 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F; lightly grease pie plate, 9x1-1/4 inches.
- Place all ingredients except sour cream, sugar and vanilla in blender. Cover and blend on high speed about 2 minutes, stopping and stirring occasionally, until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until just puffed and center is dry. (Do not overbake.) Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Carefully spread sour cream on top of the cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled.