Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another impossible pie from Bisquick. Great flavor combination and easy easy easy! Time does not include chill time.
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In blender, place all cheesecake ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. (Or beat in medium bowl with hand beater 2 minutes, scraping bowl constantly.) Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 45 minutes or just until puffed and center is dry (do not overbake). Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all topping ingredients. Carefully spread topping over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled.
- Store covered in refrigerator.