Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Another impossible pie from Bisquick. Great flavor combination and easy easy easy! Time does not include chill time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In blender, place all cheesecake ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. (Or beat in medium bowl with hand beater 2 minutes, scraping bowl constantly.) Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 45 minutes or just until puffed and center is dry (do not overbake). Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all topping ingredients. Carefully spread topping over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled.
- Store covered in refrigerator.