1/3 Photos of Impossibly Easy Pizza Pie
This came from Betty Crocker's Website. It is rather like a pizza quiche pie. You can add whatever toppings you like along with the peppers. It's quick, easy and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle onion and parmesan cheese in bottom of pie pan.
- 4Stir bisquick, milk and eggs til blended.
- 5Pour into pie pan.
- 6Bake 20 minutes.
- 7Spread with pizza sauce and top with remaining ingredients.
- 8Bake 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is light brown.
- 9Cool five minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Pizza Pie
Serving Size: 1 (936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1154.0
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 509.9 mg
- Sodium 2371.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 63.9 g