Recipe by Junebug
This came from Betty Crocker's Website. It is rather like a pizza quiche pie. You can add whatever toppings you like along with the peppers. It's quick, easy and tasty!
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 3⁄4-1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle onion and parmesan cheese in bottom of pie pan.
- Stir bisquick, milk and eggs til blended.
- Pour into pie pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Spread with pizza sauce and top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is light brown.
- Cool five minutes before serving.