Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
The holiday classic pie, in an easy-to-put-together form. You get the sweet brown sugar crunch of homemade pecan pie without the effort any time of the year! Recipe comes from Back of the Box recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup (dark corn syrup may be used)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. grease a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle pecans in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour carefullly into pie plate.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes in preheated oven or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Refrigerate any remaining pie.
- To serve: You may wish to top off pie slices with whipped topping and a sprinkling of chopped pecans. Or serve it a la mode.
I will try it this weekend. Looks easy to do.