Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe is from Bisquick.
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%) or 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted red pepper (from 16-oz jar)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (2 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in red pepper flakes, roasted red peppers and feta cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve.