Recipe is from Bisquick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
Crab Cake Aioli
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In small bowl, mix crabmeat and 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning; set aside. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook onion and bell peppers in oil 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add crabmeat mixture, stirring until mixture is heated through. Cool 5 minutes; stir in cheese.
- 3In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup crab mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto crab mixture in each muffin cup.
- 4Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer.
- 5While crab cake pies are cooling, in medium bowl, mix aioli ingredients. Serve each mini pie topped with generous tablespoonful of aioli.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Mini Crab Cake Pies
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 873.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: