1 hr 14 mins
Easy and delicious. Adapted from a Bisquick recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic until meat is browned; drain.
- 2In a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, layer the cottage cheese and parmesan cheese.
- 3To the beef mixture, add 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and tomato paste; stir to combine.
- 4Spoon evenly over the cheese.
- 5In a mixing bowl, add the Bisquick, milk, pepper, and eggs; stir to blend.
- 6Pour over the beef mixture.
- 7Baked at 400°, uncovered, for 40-42 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- 9Bake 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Lasagna Pie
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.1
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 138.7 mg
- Sodium 812.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: