Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe is from Bisquick.
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup coconut
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 3-quart saucepan, heat milk, butter and chocolate over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, just until chocolate is melted; remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, stir chocolate mixture and remaining ingredients except whipped topping with wire whisk or fork until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled. Garnish with whipped topping. Store in refrigerator.