Impossibly Easy Chicken Taco Pie
- 1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease bottom and side of glass pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches. Mix chicken, onion and seasoning mix. Sprinkle in pie plate.
- 2. Stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream if desired.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Special Touch.
- Don't forget to top it off. Serve slices of this savory pie with salsa, sour cream and chopped tomato, or go all out with guacamole and red pepper sauce.