Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a very quick and easy meal to prepare which was quite delicious. I like to use the country style frozen mixed vegetables because it has larger pieces of vegetables in it.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into 1 1/2 inch strips.
- Sray a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray and cook until just done 3-5 minutes turning occasionally.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken and country style mixed vegetables in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.