Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Get all the great taste of a cheeseburger magically baked in a pie. http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=35487
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Make the Most of This Recipe.
- Did You Know?.
- This recipe has been on the Bisquick® mix box for years, and it is still one of the most-requested Impossibly Easy Pie recipes.
- Special Touch.
- Top off a slice of this delicious pie just like you would a cheeseburger. Some favorites are barbecue sauce, bacon, ketchup, salsa and sliced tomato. Or go wild with pineapple slices or avocado!
This is amazing! I've been making this for years and was glad someone posted on here so I don't have to look it up! This time I accidentally mixed the cheese in with the batter and it still came out delicious. I've also added bacon to make it a bacon cheeseburger pie. Thanks for posting!
I made this for a potluck at work - didn't have the pie plate so I doubled the recipe and baked in 13x9 rectangle glass pan instead. Came out great! Everyone loved it and said it was a great way to include an egg/breakfast dish into our all day food day (everyone always brings bagels, muffins, and other carbs). YUM!
This is an old favorite of mine. One of the first things I made for my college roommates when it was my night to cook. I dip each bite in either mustard or ketchup. All these years later, it is still something I enjoy and find very comforting. Good thing my family likes it too. Thanks.