Alley Barbie's Note:
Get all the great taste of a cheeseburger magically baked in a pie. http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=35487
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- 6Make the Most of This Recipe.
- 7Did You Know?.
- 8This recipe has been on the Bisquick® mix box for years, and it is still one of the most-requested Impossibly Easy Pie recipes.
- 9Special Touch.
- 10Top off a slice of this delicious pie just like you would a cheeseburger. Some favorites are barbecue sauce, bacon, ketchup, salsa and sliced tomato. Or go wild with pineapple slices or avocado!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 513.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.3 g