Another Easy Bisquick Pie recipe that is savory not sweet. Quick and easy for a weeknight meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Spray 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 3Layer Bacon and Cheese into pie plate.
- 4In medium bowl stir Bisquick mix, 1/3 cup of Mayo, the milk, pepper and eggss with whisk until blended.
- 5Pour into pie plate.
- 6Bake 25 to 30 minutes until top is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes.
- 8Before serving spread 2 TBSP mayo over top of pie.
- 9Sprinkle Shredeed lettuce over this layer.
- 10Top with the sliced tomatoes.
- 11Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy BLT Pie
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.0 mg
- Sodium 708.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 14.4 g