Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A new impossible pie recipe from Bisquick.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup green giant valley fresh steamers niblets frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup French-fried onions
- additional barbecue sauce, heated, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Layer chicken, corn and 3 tablespoons of the parsley in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and eggs with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Brush 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce over top of pie. Sprinkle onions evenly over sauce.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley. Serve with additional barbecue sauce.