This recipe is from "The Chopping Block' printed in a local magazine. I have not made it but love Impossible Pies of all kinds. I searched Zaar but could not find another one -
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a 10" deep dish pie plate with veggie oil.
- Layer the zucchini,onion,& tomato in the pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheeses evenly over the veggies.
- Combine the biscuit mix, pepper, parsley& milk, mix well using a whisk.
- Pour mixture over the veggies.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean, cool on wire rack for 5 minutes- serve.