This recipe is from "The Chopping Block' printed in a local magazine. I have not made it but love Impossible Pies of all kinds. I searched Zaar but could not find another one -
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a 10" deep dish pie plate with veggie oil.
- Layer the zucchini,onion,& tomato in the pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheeses evenly over the veggies.
- Combine the biscuit mix, pepper, parsley& milk, mix well using a whisk.
- Pour mixture over the veggies.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean, cool on wire rack for 5 minutes- serve.
I wondered about no eggs in the recipe, but after reading the review tried the recipe for lunch today...however it did not firm up as I expected, so perhaps it does need an egg or two?? Will be interested in reading other reviews as my family does enjoy this combination of flavors.
We loved this, very delicious!! Wonerfull flavour combination, the cheeses bought out the veggies flavours. I didn't have any evaporated milk in so used fresh 2%, it work just fine, also used fresh parsley. Thanks for sharing a goodie, we will be making this again. A real tasty low fat, low call treat!!