1/2 Photos of Impossible Zucchini-tomato Cheese Pie
This recipe is from "The Chopping Block' printed in a local magazine. I have not made it but love Impossible Pies of all kinds. I searched Zaar but could not find another one -
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Spray a 10" deep dish pie plate with veggie oil.
- 3Layer the zucchini,onion,& tomato in the pie plate.
- 4Sprinkle cheeses evenly over the veggies.
- 5Combine the biscuit mix, pepper, parsley& milk, mix well using a whisk.
- 6Pour mixture over the veggies.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean, cool on wire rack for 5 minutes- serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Zucchini-tomato Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 288.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat parmesan cheese
reduced-fat baking mix