Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe comes from New Idea. I plan to make it this week - just need the rose water. You will need 4 large eggs for this recipe.
- Grease an 8-cup capacity ovenproof dish.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350F).
- Combine milk, coconut, sugar, butter, eggs, flour and essence in a large bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Turkish Delight pieces.
- Place dish on an oven tray. Cook in a moderate oven (350F) for about 45 mins, or until set.
- Stand for 30 mins before serving. Serve pie dusted with sifted icing sugar.