The old scone burner's Note:
Recipe comes from New Idea. I plan to make it this week - just need the rose water. You will need 4 large eggs for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease an 8-cup capacity ovenproof dish.
- 2Preheat oven to 180ºC (350F).
- 3Combine milk, coconut, sugar, butter, eggs, flour and essence in a large bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Turkish Delight pieces.
- 5Place dish on an oven tray. Cook in a moderate oven (350F) for about 45 mins, or until set.
- 6Stand for 30 mins before serving. Serve pie dusted with sifted icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Turkish Delight Pie
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.4
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 90.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: