Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yes, another impossible pie. I got this from a friend of mine. Quick, easy and delicious.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Grease 9 in pie plate.
- Mix tuna, cheese, and onion into plate.
- Blend milk, bisquick, eggs, and salt together for 15 seconds in blender.
- Pour over tuna mixture and bake at 400 for 35-40 minutes.
This was good comfort food. I think I might like it even better with cheddar instead of jack cheese and with some spices added, but I liked it this way, too. Thanks for posting!
This recipe delivers exactly what the poster states- it is quick, easy and delicious. The "Impossible Pie" title is deceiving on this one, as the end texture is very light and very souffle-like. It also worked very well with egg substitute and fat free cheeses. This is the perfect recipe for those nights when you just don't feel like cooking. The only comment I would make is to make sur you use a deep dish pie plate. Thank you KelBel for sharing the recipe.