Recipe by L DJ
Not sure where I got this, probably off a bisquick box. It is easy for hungry teens to make.
Top Review by Natalie Z
My mom used to make Bisquick Impossible pies. This one was delicious. Very easy to put together and made for a quick week night meal. The family enjoyed it too. Simple Mexican flavors and rich in cheese. Thanks for this one.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn, medley mix
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease 10-inch pie plate.
- Mix chicken, corn and seasoning mix; spread in plate.
- Sprinkle with chilies and cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over chicken and cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.