1/3 Photos of Impossible South Western Chicken Pie
L DJ's Note:
Not sure where I got this, probably off a bisquick box. It is easy for hungry teens to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°.
- 2Grease 10-inch pie plate.
- 3Mix chicken, corn and seasoning mix; spread in plate.
- 4Sprinkle with chilies and cheese.
- 5Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 6Pour over chicken and cheese.
- 7Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- 8Cool 5 minutes.
- 9Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible South Western Chicken Pie
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 159.1 mg
- Sodium 400.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix