Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious quiche style baked shrimp pie that is a must for family brunches.
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup cheese, such as marble or 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 3 cups cooked shrimp, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine green onions, basil, oregano, shrimp and cheese. Blend well.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a 8x8 glass baking dish with cooking spray and pour ingredients from the bowl into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
- Wait a few minutes to cool before cutting.
- Serve with a salad if you so choose. Enjoy !
this made a nice light supper and better yet my husband liked it very much! easy and quick to prepare........