Recipe by Olha
When cooked, there will be layers of salmon and peas near the surface. A quick and easy quiche. I like hot ketchup on top of my pie slice.
Top Review by MsSally
This was very good and easy to make. DD (4) made this almost by herself with a little help from mom. I used 2 (6 oz) cans of salmon and used all of the milk (skim) and bisquick. I also used equivalent egg beaters for the eggs. Took 50 mins and was wonderful. Great way to get fish into DH which needs to eat it at least 2 times per week for cholesterol.
- 212.62 g canned salmon, juice reserved
- 236.59 ml frozen peas, thawed
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 4 large eggs
- 354.88 ml milk
- 354.88 ml biscuit mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin and round bones from salmon.
- Flake salmon. Spread salmon, peas and onion in layers in GREASED 10 inch pie plate.
- Put eggs, milk, salmon juice and biscuit mix into blender.
- Process until smooth. Pour over salmon mixture in pie plate.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 40 minutes until a knife inserted halfway between center and outside edge comes out clean.
- Cuts into 6 wedges.
- I put my filled pie plate on a jelly roll pan when I put it in the oven in case the filling spills over.
- Company’s Coming.