1/3 Photos of Impossible Salmon Pie
When cooked, there will be layers of salmon and peas near the surface. A quick and easy quiche. I like hot ketchup on top of my pie slice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin and round bones from salmon.
- 2Flake salmon. Spread salmon, peas and onion in layers in GREASED 10 inch pie plate.
- 3Put eggs, milk, salmon juice and biscuit mix into blender.
- 4Process until smooth. Pour over salmon mixture in pie plate.
- 5Bake in 350°F oven for about 40 minutes until a knife inserted halfway between center and outside edge comes out clean.
- 6Cuts into 6 wedges.
- 7I put my filled pie plate on a jelly roll pan when I put it in the oven in case the filling spills over.
- 8Company’s Coming.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Salmon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 179.2 mg
- Sodium 628.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 18.1 g