1/1 Photo of Impossible Rice Pudding
Another recipe I received over 20 years ago. Its called impossible because with this amount of rice to liquid ratio it shouldn't work, but it has worked like a charm for me. Very creamy indeed. with an old fashioned taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk and water together on stove top to barely boiling.
- 2Add rest of ingredients, except for spices and stir.
- 3Cover and reduce heat to very low and cook for 45-50 minutes.
- 4Check rice to make sure it is tender and liquid is creamy and thickened, if not, cover again and cook another 5-10 minutes.
- 5Will thicken even more upon standing.
- 6Sprinkle with Nutmeg or Cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 226.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g