Recipe by Vicki in AZ
This dish was served to me by a friend who is a "novice cook". She got it out of a church cookbook. I made several changes which jazzed it up and made it an interesting dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground round
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 Mist pie pan with olive oil Heat oil and crumble in ground beef.
- Cook until browned.
- Add onion, bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms and spices.
- Cook until zucchini softens.
- Transfer meat mixture to pie pan.
- Sprinkle feta over top.
- Whisk eggs, Bisquick and milk together and pour over meat mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Rest 5 minutes, slice and serve.