Recipe by imaudi
Great quiche recipe
Top Review by Chef Maria #2
We enjoyed this for a light dinner. The taste was great. My only problem was that it took longer to bake than the stated time. 5 t0 10 minutes longer. I think it was because I used a disposable paper 9 x 9 pan instead of a glass or metal pan that retains heat. I had a little left-over for breakfast the next day and it was still good reheated.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350’. Spray Pam in 9” pie pan. (Ok to use 9-inch square pan then cut into squares for appetizers.).
- Squeeze water from defrosted spinach and spread the spinach on the pan.
- Beat sour cream, cottage cheese, baking mix, melted margarine and eggs until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high, or 1 minute with electric mixer. Pour into pie pan on top of spinach. Top with tomatoes; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minute Cool 5 min and serve.