Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a Baking Mix crustless quiche. My Mom always made it Christmas morning and there never was any left! You can use the basic mix and add 1 cup of any cheese, up to 1 cup of any veggie, and about 3/4 cup meat.
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup swiss cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix, such as Bisquick (reduced fat mix works fine)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a pie pan.
- Put cooked bacon on bottom of the pan.
- Add cheese.
- Add onion.
- In a blender, combine milk, eggs, pepper, salt, and baking mix; blend on high one minute.
- Pour into dish.
- Garnish with chives, etc., if you like.