Recipe by AussieGal Tracey
This is a very quick way to make a fantastic quiche. Its so delicious. A real winner for the family to enjoy. I got this recipe from a friend who uses it all the time. Thanks suzzie! This is a definite pass-around recipe to all your friends.
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 -2 cup cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup self raising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, eggs salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl place flour, bacon, cheese and onion.
- Stir and toss until all ingredients are coated in flour.
- Pour egg/milk mixture into the dry ingredients bowl.
- Stir until all combined.
- Pour into a greased quiche plate and back in the oven on 200°C (~375°F) for 45 minutes,.
- turning plate around once towards the end of cooking time to allow to brown evenly.
- My Variation - use ham instead of bacon plus add a few cups of steamed veggies.
- Also you could substitute half of the milk with cream.