Recipe by Tish
This is one of those back of the box recipes I wrote down so long ago I don't remember when it was. I haven't made it for awhile, but did several time in those college/young adult times.
Top Review by puppitypup
I feel awful grading this so low, out of all the reviews I've done, I've never given a 1 before. However, this was just about inedible. It tastes like pizza quiche, which to my family really didn't appeal. We ended up eating the topping and leaving the bottom. I'm so sorry Tish.
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Grease pie pan and sprinkle 2/3 cup onion and 1/3 cup parmesan in plate.
- Beat eggs, milk and bisquick until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand blender.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Spread sauce over top.
- Layer remaining ingredients on sauce.
- Bake until cheese is light brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes and serve.