Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 10 x 1 1/2-inch pie plate.
- Beat all ingredients, except 1 cup coconut, 30 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Sprinkle with reserved coconut.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced pineapple and whipped cream, if desired.
- Keep refrigerated.