Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a crustless coconut phenomenon!
- 3 eggs, beaten well
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted and slightly cooled
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine eggs and margarine (temper if necessary).
- Blend in flour and sugar.
- Add in milk, coconut, salt, and vanilla; beat well.
- Bake in a greased 10-inch pie plate for 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- (Do not be alarmed if the top gets very brown).
I have made this pie for years. I believe I got it from the back of a Bisquick box. It is very good and easy.