Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are the quickest, simplest peanut butter cookies that you will ever make and they taste great!
- 1 cup peanut butter (your choice, smooth or chunky)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- sugar, for rolling (optional)
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg together until smooth.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet two inches apart. If desired, roll in extra sugar before placing on cookie sheet.
- Press with fork; press again in opposite direction.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not brown; do not over bake.
These are really amazing. My whole family enjoyed them and no one can believe they only have 3 ingredients! Be sure to flatten them far enough or the middles will not cook through.
these are the same pb cookies that i have grown up on - the only difference is that my mom has always used brown sugar in them instead of granulated. i think it adds a lot to the flavor, so give it a try. these cookies are also very good topped with hershey's kisses right out of the oven.
Cookies without flour! I'd looked and looked at this recipe, and decided Recipezaar Day (Feb.10/02) was the time to try it. I'm pleased to report that this recipe really does work -- you get cookies! Good cookies! I really liked them; they're sweet and have a strong peanut butter taste. Extremely easy to make! The only thing I did differently was chill the dough for 15 minutes before making them. Oh, and my yield was 24 cookies, making the fat and calorie count a little lower than listed here :-)