Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I've been making this for years. The whole family loves it. I got it out of a Bisquick cookbook. It is always on our Thanksgiving table and anytime my Mother has a craving for it. Hope you enjoy.
- 3 (1360.77 g) can peaches, drained (3 1/2 cups sliced fresh peaches my be substituted)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml Bisquick
- 14.79 ml butter, firm
- 59.14 ml Bisquick
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml almonds, slivered
- sweetened whipped cream
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease 10" pie plate.
- Pat peache slices dry, place in plate.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, toss.
- Spread evenly in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients except Streusel and sweetened whipped cream until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high.
- Pour into plate.
- In separate bowl, prepare Streusel by cutting butter into Bisquick and sugar until crumbly, stir in almonds.
- Sprinkle the Streusel on top of peaches.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm, topping each slice with whipped cream.
This is excellent. It's like a pie with a cobbler dough crust. I used brown sugar and added a pinch of ginger and allspice to the other spices. We really liked the nuts in the topping. Thanks for posting!
Yummy peach pie, I would call it a crisp or a crumble, but no matter what you call it, it is so tasty!! I loved the addition of the almonds. I made 1/2 of the recipe and used fresh peaches, I forgot to cut the streusel in 1/2 so I used the whole amount. I love how easy it was using the blender for the batter, so quick and easy. Made for PRMR. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Yummo! Substituted pumpkin pie spice in the crust and used jarred peach pie filling!?