Recipe by teresas
I've been making this for years. The whole family loves it. I got it out of a Bisquick cookbook. It is always on our Thanksgiving table and anytime my Mother has a craving for it. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by Chocolatl
This is excellent. It's like a pie with a cobbler dough crust. I used brown sugar and added a pinch of ginger and allspice to the other spices. We really liked the nuts in the topping. Thanks for posting!
- 3 (1360.77 g) can peaches, drained (3 1/2 cups sliced fresh peaches my be substituted)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml Bisquick
- 14.79 ml butter, firm
- 59.14 ml Bisquick
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml almonds, slivered
- sweetened whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease 10" pie plate.
- Pat peache slices dry, place in plate.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, toss.
- Spread evenly in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients except Streusel and sweetened whipped cream until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high.
- Pour into plate.
- In separate bowl, prepare Streusel by cutting butter into Bisquick and sugar until crumbly, stir in almonds.
- Sprinkle the Streusel on top of peaches.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm, topping each slice with whipped cream.