This is easy, quick and yummy.....the use of bisquick makes this recipe oh-so-easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (dry)
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease pie plate, 9x1 1/2 inches.
- 3Mix coffee and liqueur until coffee is dissolved.
- 4Beat coffee mixture and remaining ingredients except Chocolate Topping in large bowl on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl frequently.
- 5Pour into pie plate.
- 6Bake about 35 minutes or until center is firm and puffed.
- 7Cool 5 minutes (cheesecake top will be cracked).
- 8Carefully spread Chocolate Topping over cheesecake.
- 9Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- 10Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
- 11Chocolate topping: Mix chocolate, powdered sugar and liqueur in small bowl.
- 12Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Mocha-Fudge Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.2
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 356.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g