1/2 Photos of Impossible Ham/cheese pie
Ann Arber's Note:
Delicious impossible version of quiche. I got this recipe from the Bisquick site
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked fully cooked smoked boneless ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions or 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1Heat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Sprinkle ham, cheese and onions in pie plate.
- 4Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until blended.
- 5Pour into pie plate.
- 6Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool 5 minutes.
- 8Garnish with tomato and bell pepper.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Ham/cheese pie
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.7 mg
- Sodium 427.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: