Delicious impossible version of quiche. I got this recipe from the Bisquick site
Make and share this Impossible Ham/cheese pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed fully cooked fully cooked smoked boneless ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onions or 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into rings
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle ham, cheese and onions in pie plate.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato and bell pepper.