Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package spinach, thaw & drain
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Layer spinach, onions and cottage cheese in greased dish.
- Put rest in Blender.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 min until tests clean with knife.
Very, very good healthy grub. Fast and easy to make.
This was the best dish. My family would never eat spinach - but they do now. I do not use bisquick so I used flour and baking powder. It was fast and easy to make.
This was pretty good. I used egg whites instead of whole eggs and feta cheese to make it more of an authentic Greek taste. The nutmeg really helped to bring out the flavor of this dish. I will probably make this again...thanks for posting!