Recipe by Mirj
Nothing's impossible. This pie is very possible, both to make and to enjoy.
Top Review by Tebo
This was excellent!! I had some cooked barley available so I added it as well. The nutmeg really picked this up too. I did not manage to make 8 servings. Two of us devoured half of it in one sitting. Thank you Mirjam.
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package spinach, chopped thawed and drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cook onions in butter.
- Mix in spinach.
- In a greased dish layer spinach and cottage cheese.
- Put last 7 ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Pour over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes, until knife comes out clean.