Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Nothing's impossible. This pie is very possible, both to make and to enjoy.
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package spinach, chopped thawed and drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cook onions in butter.
- Mix in spinach.
- In a greased dish layer spinach and cottage cheese.
- Put last 7 ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Pour over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes, until knife comes out clean.
This was excellent!! I had some cooked barley available so I added it as well. The nutmeg really picked this up too. I did not manage to make 8 servings. Two of us devoured half of it in one sitting. Thank you Mirjam.
nothing i like better than impossible pies-- escept maybe spinach- what a wonderful easy dish i added 2 tbsp of crumbled feta cheese
As Tebo says," This was excellent!!". We had this for dinner tonight. My son cooked it and he followed the recipe, except his used 1/2 cup gluten free flour instead of the /2 cup Bisquick. We really liked the combination of the nutmeg, spinach and cottage cheese. We went one better then Tebo, devoured the LOT in one sitting. THANK YOU Mirjam. It was delicious!