Recipe by It's loose again
From The Ashley Inn B&B, published in 1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook accessed through www.virtualcities.com. They use a cooking time of 30 minutes; it takes 45 minutes in my oven.
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Layer zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese in the pie pan.
- Beat eggs, milk and Bisquick until smooth.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Bake until golden brown, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Let stand at least 5 minutes before serving.