Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The combinations you can use are endless! Some of My Favorites: Rhubarb & Strawberry / Blueberry & Peach / Blackberry & Apple... Whatever you choose, this is delicious!
- 3 cups fresh fruit, chopped if needed
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- powdered sugar (for garnish)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 10" pan, put fruit in pan.
- Blend all remaining ingredients (except Powdered Sugar) for 3 minutes.
- Pour over Fruit. Let set for a few minutes. Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
- After Pie is cooled, dust with Powdered Sugar.
Sorry we did not care for this
I have made this twice now and with rave reviews each time. I have used fresh cooked peaches each time but cannot wait to try other fruits.