Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
October 2000 Issue Betty Crocker Bisquick Mini-Cookbook
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick or 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned pumpkin (Not Pumpkin Pie Mix)
Sour Cream Topping
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 350*. Lightly grease pie plate. Place all ingredients except topping in blender. Cover and blend on high about 2 minutes, stopping blender occasionally to stir, until smooth. (or use hand mixer on high 2 minutes, scraping sides constantly) Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until just puffed and center is dry. (Do not overbake.) Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Make sour cream topping. Carefully spread over top od cheesecake. Refrigerate atleast 3 hours until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.